Medical Alert is Here for You
A Message from Medical Alert’s Urgent Response Operators
As the World Health Organization is now labeling this event as a global pandemic, we are, as always, taking every precautionary measure to keep Medical Alert’s Response Center operating with the level of service our customers expect. All 24/7 emergency monitoring operations are staffed and fully functional. Our dedicated operators are still ready to respond to any emergency 24 hours a day and are always there to support you in a time of need.
COVID-19 Reliable Resources
We are aware that this is an emerging and rapidly evolving situation. We hope to provide you with the most updated information as it becomes available. For more detailed information related to COVID-19, including communication resources and frequently asked questions, please visit the below sites.
- United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- Harvard Health Coronavirus Resource Center
- Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center
- Coronavirus Prevention Tips for Those Over 60 (CNN)